Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

travel mat

I was super-excited to hear about this new "travel" mat from Lululemon.

(click on the pic to learn more!)
When I went to Vancouver last month for the Olympics, I faithfully lugged around my regular mat. Shockingly, it fit INSIDE my MEC backpack - but this would have been so much easier!

The mat itself also sounds really great (and also comes in a standard, cushiony form as well as the travel version)- supposedly it's super-grippy, and actually ABSORBs liquid (i.e. sweat), and is also partly made of recycled fabric. I'm hoping to get to a free class this weekend at one of their stores to try it out, to make sure it is worth all the hype before I buy. (Now that I've officially decided on the Montreal teacher training this September, I'm investing in a sturdy mat!)

What mat do you use? Do you bring it with you on holidays?

Namaste,
Callah