Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

my yoga library just got a whole lot bigger!

Part of the Kids training & the Moksha training involves reading (usually translating to buying, since libraries don't seem to carry them!) a lot of yoga and yogic-philosophy books. In the past week, I've started my yoga library with 5 new (and used, where possible!) books. There are still a few more to be purchased yet!

These are the new additions! (Although, 4/5 are in the mail!)

(images from chapters and amazon)

I'm currently on "Living Your Yoga" by Judith Lasater. So far, I really like it- it's written realistically, in a way you can relate to. I'll try and post reviews as I check them off the list!

What are your favourite yoga and/or philosophy books?

Namaste,
Callah

1 comment:

Juliana Crespo said...

This summer I hope to begin reading more about yoga! Right now, I've got too much going on. Let us know how these work out ... I'd like to know because, as it is, I don't know where to stare.