- Commit yourself to 5 minutes a day for a week, adding on 5 minutes per week until you reach 20.
- Be patient with yourself. No one is able to run a marathon without training, and your brain is the most difficult part of your body to train.
- Start by sitting up straight.
- Some people like to have an icon to focus upon, with eyes closed or slightly open. Choose what works for you.
- Find a comfortable seat.
- While practicing, own it and commit to it.
- Fight the urge to get off your cushion or mat to check your phone or jot down ideas.
article and personal photos copyright of Callah at callahyoga.blogspot.com