Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

plastic state of mind

I can't remember where I stumbled upon this video yesterday - possibly my facebook feed? Anyways, it's great - particularly at the holidays. I'm notorious for forgetting my reusable bags, so I walk out of stores with my hands overflowing because I am a little nutty about refusing plastic. (Definitely need more chicobags, I think!)



Yesterday we celebrated American thanksgiving - I was on "veggie tray" duty. I opted to skip the prepackaged tray and put some effort into it- using organic veggies was not only cheaper, it yielded way more (there was a second platter full!), was healthier, and not to mention prettier!


How do you cut back on plastic?

Namaste,
Callah
article and personal photos copyright of Callah at callahyoga.blogspot.com


P.S. don't forget to enter the mala giveaway by Dec 1! Don't forget to comment separately for each entry to count!