Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

fill in the blanks... all about me!

Today I thought I'd take a cue from Suburban Yogini and fill in the blanks to let you guys know a little bit more about myself!

1. The most adventurous thing I’ve ever done is… Hmm, backpack solo for 18 months? Within that there are a few things that make it hard to narrow down... skydiving, bungee jumping, eating deep-fried taranutula (yes, before I was vegetarian!)
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be flip flops. Casual and comfortable, almost barefoot!
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is texting. So easy (unless I'm in a hurry- then phone call it is!)
4. I feel happiest when just being with friends. Especially being with friends doing yoga.
5. A little dream I have for my life is live by the ocean (or sea, depending where!)
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is the internet.  I barely watch TV, but when I do i do it via the internet, lol! 
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick This is such a toughie. As much as I LOVE music I think I might have to go with books. Eek, so close! 

Namaste,
Callah
article and personal photos copyright of Callah at callahyoga.blogspot.com