Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

appreciate. remember.


December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)
My body. While I have my ups and downs in regards to positive thinking, I am always grateful for it's existence, and what it does for me! it allows me to run (slash - walk!) 21.1 kilometres at a time. It sweats through 60-90 minutes of yoga (sometimes twice in a day). It expresses my creativity. It's my livelihood. 
I'm going to start expressing my gratitude better- more sleep! less junk! as previously outlined in  my action plan
December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

London. Photographing amazingly old buildings, the gorgeous architecture, and being surrounded by those British accents.
Vancouver. The crowds. The Canadian flags. The instant friendships, and re-connected old ones. The pride. The cold. The excitement. The joy. The memory of watching Canada's final, gold-medal winning gold in the air en route to my home, and the whole plane-ful of passengers erupting in cheers.
The moment I decided to take my YTT.
The moment I read the email in my inbox being accepted to YTT.
The entire month of July. Amazing sangha. Amazing, so many emotions surfacing I didn't even know I had.
Good times with friends- just being. 
Everything clicking into place. 2 jobs in the span of a few weeks,
Teaching my first full yoga class on the beach. Bliss.
Finally unleashing my creativity.
Photography.
Family.
Self acceptance.
LOVE. 

Can you believe that was only 4 minutes? It's pretty chronological :)

Also - I've listed my very first item for sale on etsy. ---------> Perfect for your meditation practice, perhaps? :-p




Namaste,
Callah
article and personal photos copyright of Callah at callahyoga.blogspot.com