Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

happy holidays... don't lose your shit!

This video is doing the rounds with my facebook yogi friends, and it definitely seems appropriate to share here. I won't lie, I've got a few gifts waiting for me under the tree (wrapped in re-used packing paper, though!). But, I've cut my gift-giving to a minimum, eliminated paper holiday cards, and hand-made gifts for my friends. I haven't forgot about the "giving" part of the season, either. All in moderation and balance, right?



I hope everyone has an amazingly wonderful holiday, whatever you celebrate (or don't). Enjoy any time off you may have, and like I said in one of my classes this morning... remember any calm energy you cultivate in your asana practice, and take it with you... whenever you are feeling stressed out, remember that feeling... and BREATHE!


Happy holidays :) 
Namaste,
Callah
article and personal photos copyright of Callah at callahyoga.blogspot.com