Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

reverb catchup!

A week and a half in and I'm already slacking! Sigh, typical me!

December 10 – Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)
You know, I don't know. Perhaps it was taking my YTT in Toronto vs. Montreal. Absolutely love my sangha and it's hard to imagine having that experience with a different group of people! Also enjoyed housesitting in the city for the month - contemplating moving there! 
________________________________________
December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)


procrastination ~ constantly staying up too late ~ self-negativity ~ over-the-top consumerism ~ animal products (trying out veganism in the new year!) ~ wasteful spending ~ too much junk food ~ more shoes ~ clutter ~ my closets overfilled to flowing ~ dust!


Notice a theme? I definitely need to let go of my need for "things", to de-clutter my life. I think letting go of the need for physical objects will be freeing mentally, as well. (and while I have been better to an extent lately, ever so often I fall off the "non-consumerism bandwagon" and go a little nuts). I also just want to be healthier and give up all the crap that isn't serving my body. 2011, here I come!
_______________________________________


December 12 – Body Integration This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)


I think this could be the moment I crossed the finish line at my half-marathon in October. The last 6km were pretty much hell, but for that brief moment there was no pain- only pure joy!


almost there!



Namaste,
Callah
article and personal photos copyright of Callah at callahyoga.blogspot.com