Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

moksha videos January

So, I've been both enjoying my holidays and madly busy, thus equalling a negligent blogger. I hope you've been enjoying the holidays too much to mind!

I'm back! Enjoy some Moksha vids to start off your new year. The ever challenging Savasana... I've got a 30-day savasana challenge coming up! One of our projects involves 30 days of a 20-minute savasana. It's not due quite yet but I'm a keener so I want to get it out of the way so I can focus on getting in my asana practice hours! My fellow Milton teacher Shan shows you how to get your body just right so you can focus on the challenging part... the monkey mind!



lots of great little tips for the green tips of the month! I never would have thought about all of the trees it takes to make chopsticks... time to invest in some to-go ware for my purse, i think!



Wishing you all the most fantastic new year.

Namaste,
Callah
article and personal photos copyright of Callah at callahyoga.blogspot.com