Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

make

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)


This one is easy. I'm a fairly creative person (I think that is one reason I love blogging so much), and I've been exploring a lot of different things this year. I crossed an item off the "die list" (also known as a bucket list) by making a painting! It's for one of my yoga projects and one day I will scan it into the computer and show it to the world. 


As for the most recent thing I've made, well it doesn't get more recent than this!
I made this mala for my friend about an hour ago. It's African turquoise, with black onyx and rudraksha beads. 

There is still a lot of things I'd love to do that I need to clear time for. I want to continue painting with the yoga theme - I'm seeing om symbols and the tree of life! And more yoga jewelry- keep posted to this space for an etsy shop opening soon :) I definitely love to create - it's just hard to find the time in my busy life.

What would you make if you had the time?

Namaste,
Callah
article and personal photos copyright of Callah at callahyoga.blogspot.com