Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

vote!

And now, for something a bit silly!
My mom has agreed to buy me (in exchange for lots of homecooked meals on my behalf!), for training, either:
A) a meditation cushion
Or,

B) the super-cool KOR "hydration vessel" I've been drooling over since I saw it.


The arguments: 
The meditation pillow will get used like crazy for the month my training, however my home studio has agreed to let me borrow one. I'm not sure I'll actually use it at home post-training, but you never know if I'll fall madly in love with seated meditation vs. savasana! 
The water bottle will get used like crazy... always. $5 of the sale goes to a great cause. And it's super cool, and as Lisa pointed out, it was in Iron-Man 2. Haha!
Let me know what you think! Which would you choose? I'll probably make the tough decision this weekend!

Namaste, Callah